Please note the following rules during visitation:
- Preferred visitation is 7 days a week from 8am to 9:30pm. Visitation during meal times is strongly discouraged as in most circumstances visitation at these times would not maintain the Core Principles of Covid-19 Infection Prevention. Visitors should call the facility for more information if they would like to be able to visit during meal times.
- All visitors are encouraged to wear a surgical mask or face covering but it is NOT required at this time. Although there is no limit to the number of visitors allowed at any one time, large gatherings or parties require special approval.
- Visitors, including long-term Ombudsmen, must check in at reception prior to entering the building.
- Outdoor visitation is preferred whenever practical.
- In certain situations (when possible) if the resident’s roommate has an individual circumstance that makes it advisable to not conduct the visit in the room you will be notified at the time of visitation that the visit should not take place in the room. In such a case you may visit in other locations.
- Visitation during a Covid-19 Out Break Investigation is not restricted; however, visitors are advised that it is safest to refrain from visiting during the investigation.
- The facility strongly encourages visitors to be tested on their own prior to coming to the facility.
- Visitors should limit movement in the facility and go directly to the resident’s room or designated visitation area and exit through the front reception area.
- While not recommended, residents who are on transmission-based precautions or quarantine can still receive visitors, but these visits should be conducted in the resident’s room and the resident should wear a well-fitting facemask (if tolerated). Visitors should also adhere to the Core Principles of Covid-19 Infection Prevention and wear appropriate PPE.
Virtual visitations remain ongoing. Please contact our recreation department for details
According to NYSDOH “if any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.”
Please monitor our website at www.rehabmomentum.com and our Facebook (FB) page for further announcements. Visitation may be paused at any time due to an increase in the number of residents and/or staff with a confirmed positive COVID-19 diagnosis
Please call 631.581.6400 for more information.