VISITATION UPDATE 12.01.20:
When visitation resumes, please note the following rules and appointment information:
- The visitor must present a verified negative test result within the last week (7 days) and visitation must be refused if the individual(s) fails to present such a negative test result, exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms, or does not pass screening questions.
- Visits will occur by appointment only, 7 days a week, at 10:00 AM, 2:30 PM, and 4:00 PM.
- Visitations will be limited to 45-minute sessions.
- All residents and visitors must wear face coverings or facemasks at all times during the visit.
- Each resident is permitted 2 visitors at a time
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older
- Nursing home visitations may resume after an absence of any new nursing home cases of COVID-19 as reported to the NYSDOH for a period of no less than fourteen (14) days, down from twenty-eight (28 days).
- All visitors must complete a health screening form prior to visitation.
- Hand hygiene will be available and enforced before and after visitation.
- There will be no food or beverages allowed during visitations.
- Appointments may be made up to 7 days in advance, limit of 1 visit per week per resident.
- The visitation area will be thoroughly disinfected in-between appointments.
- Visits may not be permitted in resident’s rooms or on nursing units.
According to NYSDOH “if any visitor fails to adhere to the protocol, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared public health emergency.”
Please monitor our website and Facebook (FB) page for further announcements. Visitation may be paused at any time due to an increase in the number of residents and/or staff with a confirmed positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
Please call 631.581.6400 X 6112 for more information.