Visitation Re-Opening Soon
Momentum at South Bay is excited to announce our plans for allowing visitation to resume. In accordance with DOH guidance from July 10th, we are unable to re-open visitation until we are 28 days since the last new onset of COVID-19 in any resident or staff. Upon re-opening, we will take every safety measure to protect and safeguard our residents and your loved ones by implementing the following:
- Visits will occur by appointment only, 7 days a week, at 10:00 AM, 2:30 PM, and 4:00 PM.
- Visitations will be limited to 45-minute sessions.
- Visitations will take place in our backyard patio while maintain social distancing.
- All residents and visitors must wear face coverings or facemasks at all times during the visit.
- Each resident is permitted 2 visitors at a time and one of the visitors must be over 18-years of age.
- All visitors must complete a health screening form prior to visitation.
- Hand hygiene will be available and enforced before and after visitation.
- There will be no food or beverages allowed during visitations.
- Appointments may be made up to 7 days in advance, limit of 3 visits per week per resident.
- The visitation area will be thoroughly disinfected in-between appointments.
Please monitor our website and Facebook (FB) page for further announcements. Visitation may be paused at any time due to an increase in the number of residents and/or staff with a confirmed positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
Our target reopening date will be announced on our website and FB page 1 week in advance. We will provide you with the contact information at that time. Thank you all so much for your patience and confidence during these difficult times. Each resident has received tremendous treatment during the pandemic but they have missed all of you so very much. We are looking forward to reuniting you with your loved ones and are planning on making it a very special occasion.