Post Coronavirus Rehab
Our team works with patients recently hospitalized with COVID-19 to assist in improving strength and fine motor skills. Patients may be admitted directly from home or hospital post ICU and ventilator dependent course of treatment. Momentum at South Bay requires patients to test negative for COVID-19 prior to admission.
We offer all aspects of respiratory care for post COVID patients with an onsite pulmonologist and respiratory therapist.
- High flow Oxygen therapy
- Physical Therapy and on-site Pulmonary Tests
- On-Site Respiratory therapist and therapy
- Cognitive therapy for post COVID Hypoxia and/or Encephalopathy
- Endurance training for post COVID deconditioning with impaired lung/respiratory function
- Strengthening Skills post COVID physical deconditioning
- Swallowing therapy for post COVID Dysphagia also with Trachs and trach removal
- Communication therapy post COVID
- Psychosocial Support post COVID with Neuropsychology and supportive trained staff
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Family involvement within the rehabilitation process including Facetime along with Zoom and Google Duo
For admissions click here or more information contact us.